Friday, October 28, 2011

Andi widiyanto


Andi Widiyanto is my name. I am just an ordinary man because nothing special about me.I was born from a simple family from a village in the city sukabumi. simple village and so many experiences and friends who can rely on.

My parents just a private employee who walked in the field of buying and selling. with it they could send me up to now I was in his undergraduate education at a private university in Bandung, and I majored in pharmacy at the recommendation of my parents.


Previously I was in Junior High School in Jampangkulon, but I melajnutkan my high school education in Garut because of an interest in, and I am now sedangmenempuh Graduate education in Bandung.


In addition to lectures I have a job other than pekerajan hall is also a hobby for me. that where I run my business in the fields of software, programming, website design, and I am more focused with web design. I had 3 years of experience in the world of programmers and blogging, but I am more interested in using the wordpress blog to self hosting, because we can modify all the pages and content at will, with the help of the many plugins available for free, and easy to create plugins and templates wordpress accordance with the wishes and that we need.


But lately I tried venturing into the world of bloggers with a recommendation from my friend and also because I really like the company that runs the program bloggers. sejaklama actually I always peek into blogger, but I am serious in wordpress, because I can sell wordpress templates and plugins in accordance with the orders of my clients want.


Now I'm managing two social websites that provide social services for free, its application is simple. Share Them adalh odestory.com site where the experience of open source programmers, but everyone is free and can join to follow the development of open source they use. The second is that which is storiesMe.c.om social services like Face **** but with a more exclusive concepts.


if you have any problems with the programming code or want to consult with the drug, please we can share with the experience and knowledge, maybe I can provide a solution for you, but perhaps I also will ask that certain things to you.


I am very happy to share, and from now on I'll share my experience with this blog. because this blog is now become my personal blog. or you can contact me on my profile page: http://sundae.storiesMe.com or at email: sundae@storiesMe.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment