Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anxious wait nervously upgrades


Later in my friendship with a create a website using software from one provider scripts located in sweden. the previous post I've explained this project.

The reason I use someone else's product because it is very easy and developers a lot, both from the company's good third-party developers who provide services. it makes everything easier, but that a barrier is if there is a serious problem which we can not deal quickly should send a ticket and the ticket may queue up to wait for 1-2 days may be more than that.

In the instant case we should see and review the application first, as I do, I review the performance of applications that I use now for about a year I followed its development and then after I'm sure with my service penyadia these new services make the decision to cooperate with them and begin to buy a license for copyright and content security.

Today they will release a software version of RC2 and I hope they will be better by making bugs and errors become more minimal considering their new product is still beta, and now I use their products for my website. With my anxious and a little impatient waiting to upgrade my wbsite to get better and the user does not find bugs.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment