Sunday, November 06, 2011

Redesign StoriesMe Project



Already two days without sleep after completing the design of a new storiesMe. do not claim that people mimic proeck my facebook, with different designs will make people appreciate me. but actually I do not want people to respect me, but I work so that everyone thought I was there. positive and negative things that people lontarkanmembuat I became better and more mengitrofeksi labih themselves.

now the second night, it's time to refine the design and concept that I apply on storiesMe. which will make a difference of social networks and as a place to share stories that make a place that makes it exclusive but as I expected.

The second day was helped by refreshing boost that makes the mind fresh and make imajinasimeningkat. teman2 also that there is always a moment where I needed.

Although it is only with his own hard work, aided by teman2 that is always there. where are all doing different things and have similar goals.

for this we need a insfirasi for our project berjalaln for 6 months. not just the materials we need, but uga support morally and brand names that can be mastered Indonesia in the path of social networking.

if you want to contribute please contact me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment