Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little changes big Difference

Now everything becomes hopeless. day by day everything just like this. month after month no change. often others also say and feel like this but in fact it all happened here to me. unruk ponder for a moment think this is why life feels boring, no change from day to day just doing the same activity, and always.

What makes this happen to us. and why this is confuse us, the lack thankful for small things and small changes are the cause, greed, human greed is what makes it all becomes not appreciate the little things, even they often do not consider the little things that exist and never existed. human mengiginkan only major changes are made ​​basically semuanua be semourna as they want.

Today I made ​​a reaction to my friends and ask them, I ask "Are you bored with your daily activities. Or you feel comfortable and enjoy your life". My friend was laughing after hearing my question, but he had time to think and he answered. "Actually there is a point, my daily boring routine from day to day. Maybe I need a vacation, but never have time for it. But every day I always strive to strengthen and change the atmosphere". he said with a serious and continuing his breakfast.

After I heard the statement turns out it all starts from the smallest things, to change the mood to do the smallest change in advance so that everything feels different and does not saturate, maybe we can change our habits that had breakfast at home, then moved to the cafe. or any small thing. and its effect on our survival,: D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment