Friday, November 25, 2011

Unable to relax rather than be a problem

Moderate cna't relax and enjoy this day, open fitting emai and see something very important. a lot of feedback from users of my website with many reports of bugs and spam. This is not fun, but I have just upgraded the machine to version 3. but there are still many bugs in this site.

Working alone is not a problem for me. support provided by friends to make my passion and want to give the best for everything and make everything comfortable and safe to implement, with a peaceful heart and with real soul.

Now begin to check and report back bugs contained in an easy way to send the ticket to them to help me in solving problems found on my web site. Now pray and always work to get maximum results. for those who want to help me in managing the website please contact me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment