Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Awesome Asus Notebook


After several days of work conditions hindered premises and facilities that do not support, finally my prayers come true with the funds from my parents who pay to purchase additional hardware, but not much but it means so much to me and my compatriots in storiesMe partners. to be honest I was only given $ 350 to get a computer hardware, and I got confused as to what to look for a computer, we need a package kmputer sefangkan multimedia. but it is not likely to get it by the number of funds that I have.

Finally, after browsing the online store I found some products yan may be able to handle and can be used in my work and friends, and the minimum can edit and design images.


I found some amazing asus products at cheap and affordable and the features are awesome, after I watched it I was drawn to the type of which 1215B is now being used to power blig posting this: D. although its kind only notebooks but I'm sure with this. remembering also the limitations of funding: D.


Without at length I began to look at the local store, and did not order it online, because I've never seen this product before, because this product is still new. after ngobrol2 with the seller and ask it finally reached a deal price of $ 342 with an additional mouse, kewboard protector, and laminate body.


Yesterday we did everything with the limited tools and funds, but is now grateful for having increased the tools to work where I have just added pernagkat notebook work, why I memiliih notebook to help work in terms of posting and publication without the application relates to the manufacture and design.


grateful to the increase of hardware (computer) on our management despite using private money but it will greatly help to accelerate performance and increase the working range storiesMe studio.


that which at first we only have two PC computers and laptops to 3 devices semuanyna working with people 6 people where it inhibits us to do an activity, with increasing the hardware we have.


Ok I will discuss about the device is a notebook that we had just bought to help storiesMe operational processes, although only a notebook, but we were impressed with the specs it has, that which has 12inc screen, 500GB hard drive, 1Gb Video Card, Memory 2Mb, and the The most important thing is that in which prosesonrya using AMD Dual Core.


Compared to other notebooks of this was the best in my opinion. lol.These notebook manufacturer that is output having asus brand 1215BE450.


If you are curious about what I say you can look it up by using a search engine or by visiting the nearest dealer to find out the specs asus more, lol. if you want to buy a notebook I suggest you buy it and without hesitation. tapu I suggest do not buy hardware kmputer the second condition.


This day has been used 6 hours and this is his first post in this blog. : D. not mean arrogant or something, I buy a laptop just because I do not have the money to buy a computer that is more than this, but I am impressed with the condition / notebook asus 1215BE450 stesifikasi this and frankly I now wear is 6 hours but not hot conditions. awesome.


maybe if you have any questions or you want to know the specs or where I bought it you can contact me to share information.




0 komentar:

Post a Comment